We offer these services free of charge:
• Support navigating the legal and judicial system and help with civil orders
• Psychological and emotional support
• Psycho-educational workshops and group support
• “Freedom Programme in Polish” - Practical educational workshops (how to recognise the typical behaviour of the perpetrator). We work on the popular programme “Living with the Dominator” and “Freedom’s Flowers” by Pat Craven.
• IDSVA & YPVA Service, (Independent Domestic Violence & Sexual Advisor, Young People’s Violence Advisor)
• Comprehensive CAADA-RIC assessments
• Peer Support
• Safety and Action planning
• Translation & Advocacy Support.